MPC’s Global Procurement organization manages the competitive bid process to efficiently obtain goods and services from outside sources. Global Procurement’s Mission, Vision and Values are as follows:
We will provide innovative commercial expertise and strategic business solutions that support our business partners and maximize shareholder value.
We will be recognized as a trustworthy, high performing team by our internal business partners; be respected by our suppliers; be admired by our competitors; and be considered the employer of choice by our employees.
We will live the MPC values. The most important of these values in Global Procurement is to conduct every aspect of our business with unquestionable ethics and integrity.
MPC reserves the right to select suppliers for the procurement process and cannot promise business to any particular supplier. All suppliers are expected to honor MPC’s Code of Business Conduct and demonstrate compliance with applicable safety, environmental, and transportation laws and regulations.
Successful supplier partners typically have the following qualities.
- High safety and ethical standards
- Financial viability
- Competitive and “value added” capabilities
- An understanding of MPC’s business
- Quality procedures and processes, ISO, or others appropriate to the industry
- Technology, cost or service advantage over other competitors
- Innovative delivery of goods or services.
- Third-party minority or women-owned orientation certification, if applicable
To learn more, please click:
Global Procurement Contact